Executive Services Officer
- Salary starting at $70,124 plus super
- Limited tenure, 12 month Maternity Leave
- Gain valuable experience supporting our Executive team
At Wodonga Council we offer meaningful work and take pride in what we do.
We are a values driven organisation that is committed to building healthy and engaged teams who benefit from our flexible work options, health and wellbeing initiatives, and development opportunities, so that we grow as individuals and as an organisation. We recognise the importance of balancing work and life and understand that priorities change with time.
Want to read more about life in Wodonga or working with Wodonga Council? Click here or visit our website here.
About the Role
The Executive Services Officer is responsible for contributing to the successful operation of the Executive Services Team through the provision of a high-level of administrative support to the Executive Team and wider organisation.
What you will bring
We are looking for applications showing us that you are:
- Experienced in a similar role and/or a Certificate IV in Business Administration.
- Able to maintain an elevated level of confidentiality.
- Equipped with high level organisational skills and experience in managing and prioritising workflow.
- Able to demonstrate initiative, capacity to solve problems and make decisions to achieve defined objectives.
- Equipped with high-level computer literacy and application of Microsoft Office products.
- Able to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills in the establishment and maintain good working relationships and communication style with key stakeholders.
How to Apply
Use the apply button to commence your application.
To apply applicants will be required to provide two documents;
- a cover letter addressing your suitability for the position (see the “What you will bring” section above. Support on how to address this criteria can be found here) and,
- a current resume.
The successful applicant will be required to provide a copy of a National Police Check, Current Drivers Licence prior to commencement.
Enquires: Executive Services Coordinator – Linda Fraser | (02) 6022 9202 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 11:59pm, July 31, 2022
Position Description below
Wodonga Council is an equal opportunity employer and provides many benefits for staff, including;
- employee health and wellbeing programs,
- flexible work arrangements,
- learning and development, and
- career pathways and opportunities.