Health Administration Support Officer
- Part time 4 days per week, 13 month limited tenure
- Contribute to the community by supporting the environmental health team with the focus on Immunisation
- Apply your expertise, knowledge and skills to exciting new challenges
- $34.83 per hour, plus superannuation
Find reward and value in your work by using your admin experience to assist our Environmental Health team at Wodonga Council.
Wodonga is a progressive, well-planned, growing city that is affordable, offers an abundance of opportunities and is led by strong, empathetic stewardship. We aim to strengthen our community in all that we do.
Want to read more about life in Wodonga? Click here or visit our website here
What you will be doing
As the Health Administration Support Officer you will assist in the delivery of the Environmental Health Unit programs with a focus on Immunisation and an opportunity to learn Environmental Health Admin support. You will provide efficient and accurate administration services, support customer enquiries and provide support to the unit with a focus on Immunisation. You will have an opportunity to participate in admin interchange between the two areas, as directed by the Team Leader.
What you will bring
With a background in health administration you are ready to bring your passion for providing valuable support to the Immunisation team, that sits within the Enivronmental Health team at Wodonga Council.
To be successful in the role you will be a great team player who is quick to develop good relationships, is driven, hardworking, collaborative, solutions-oriented and passionate in delivering quality outcomes for our organisation.
Our ideal candidate will be able to show us their:
1. Highly developed communication skills (both written and verbal).
2. Ability to quickly learn data systems, with previous experience with Pathway modules, Intramap, the IMPS Communication program highly regarded.
3. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and to work independently.
4. Some knowledge of relevant legislation, guidelines, schedules and requirements relating to Immunisation.
How to Apply
Visit our website www.wodonga.vic.gov.au/careers
Use the apply button to commence your application.
To apply applicants will be required to provide two documents;
- a cover letter addressing your suitability for the position (see our ideal candidate qualities above) and,
- a current resume.
The successful applicant will be required to complete a pre-employment functional assessment, and provide a copy of a National Police Check, Current Drivers Licence, Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate and Victorian and New South Wales Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Enquiries: Team Leader Environmental Health – Susan Bennett | (02) 6022 9257 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 11:59pm, May 22, 2022